Grants and Funding
Various levels of governments and community agencies offer a wide range of grants, loans, and other financial support that apply to the agri-food sector specifically, to farms specifically, or to all businesses generally.
The EOAN continuously researches available and relevant grants to update members on opportunities as they arise. If you have a project idea, contact the EOAN directly to chat about what the options are!
Managed Forest Tax incentive Program
AGRICULTURAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP BURSARY
Agricultural Clean Technology program: Research and Innovation
Business Innovation and Growth projects
Canada-Ontario Job Grant Program
Greenhouse Technology Network (GTN)
Poultry and Egg On-Farm Investment Program
Small Business: Advice, Support Services, Regulations
AgriAssurance Program – National Industry Association
Local Food Infrastructure Fund
Experience Ontario 2023 Grant
Grassroots Growth Grant
These Grassroots Growth Initiative (GGI) guidelines are subject to change from time to time and without notice. Applicants are encouraged to review the guidelines including appendices in their entirety before submitting an application.
The objectives of the GGI are to:
- increase public engagement and support for agriculture, local food and rural development
- build youth leadership capacity and increase youth involvement in the agri-food sector
- enhance safety and risk management practices in the agri-food sector
- strengthen public trust and public knowledge about Ontario’s agri-food systems
- encourage agri-food and rural development outcomes